Launceston to Cradle Mountain – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Discover Tasmania’s beautiful Central North with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 24 page E-Book. This stunning road trip journey takes you 145km from Launceston to Cradle Mountain, in the heart of Tasmania’s Wilderness World Heritage Area.
This guide includes recommendations for popular activities such as:
- Spectacular and iconic wilderness areas
- a day trip through the beautiful Tamar Valley
- hands on experiences with seahorses
- the elusive platypus and some cheeky echidna
- the site of the infamous Beaconsfield mine rescue
- quaint historic villages
- the National Penny Farthing Championships
- a fantastic farm stay in the heart of the city.
Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products. Our guide will provide all you need to make your trip from Launceston to Cradle mountain a success.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack