Hobart to Huon Valley – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Discover Tasmania’s stunning Huon Valley and southern region with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 21 page E-Book. This road trip journey will take you 170km through some of Tasmania’s most beautiful countryside between Hobart and Cockle Creek, the southernmost point accessible by road in Australia.
Hobart to Huon Valley – Included Activities
- a stunning cruise down the Huon River
- the Southern Hemisphere’s largest dolomite cave
- soaring high above the tree tops at Tahune Adventures
- a visit to the famous Wooden Boat Centre
- the Glen Huon Organic Dairy
- Willie Smith’s Apple Shed
- cider tastings
- Tassie’s surfing sushi chef
- grazing plates of the region’s finest produce,
- the southernmost point of Australia
- 2 of our favourite campgrounds of all time
This road trip is a foodie’s dream! Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products. This tour guide will have you prepped and ready for your road trip adventure from Hobart to Huon Valley.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Launceston to Cradle Mountain – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Coles Bay – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Strahan – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Stanley to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack