Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Discover Tasmania’s stunning North East Coast with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 22 page E-Book. This spectacular coastal road trip journey will take you 95km from Bicheno to Bay of Fires, featuring St Helens and Binalong Bay.
Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Included Activities
- beautiful beachside villages
- a locals favourite seafood restaurant
- a unique nighttime wildlife experience
- one of Tasmania’s tallest waterfalls
- a day trip through the countryside
- crystal clear swimming rock pools
- endless white sand beaches
- and more of Tassie’s fantastic off-grid free campgrounds!
Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products, plus a bonus recipe. This ebook will have you prepped and ready for your road trip adventure from Bicheno to Bay of Fires.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Launceston to Cradle Mountain – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Coles Bay – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack