Hobart to Coles Bay – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Explore Tasmania’s stunning South East Coast with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 23 page E-Book. This spectacular coastal road trip journey will take you 195km from Hobart to Coles Bay featuring Maria Island, Swansea and Freycinet National Park.
Hobart to Coles Bay – Included Activities
- an incredible day trip to the historic and stunning Maria Island
- quaint fishing villages
- a locals favourite seafood experience
- wine tasting with a view
- the spectacular Wineglass Bay
- National Park short walks
- a world-class wildlife experience
- Paul’s favourite off-grid campsite
And so much more! Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products, plus a bonus recipe. This ebook will have you prepped and ready for your ultimate adventure from Hobart to Coles Bay.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Launceston to Cradle Mountain – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack
There are no reviews yet.