Hobart to Port Arthur – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Explore Tasmania’s pristine Tasman Peninsula with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 20 page E-Book. This easy road trip journey will take you 95km from Hobart to Port Arthur, and is full of history, natural wonders and foodie delights.
Hobart to Port Arthur – Included Activities
- the world heritage-listed grounds of the Port Arthur Historic Site
- McHenry Gin Distillery
- Port Arthur Lavender Farm
- the Pickers Pantry & Pear Shed Gallery
- the Tasmanian Chocolate Foundry
- some of Tassie’s best fish and chips
- stunning natural environments
- a fantastic campground, and our favourite tour of all time!
Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products. This ebook will have you prepped and fully ready for your road trip adventure from Hobart to Port Arthur.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Launceston to Cradle Mountain – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Coles Bay – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack