Hobart to Strahan – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
Discover Tasmania’s rugged Western Wilds with our Ultimate Road Trip Itinerary, comprehensive 16 page E-Book. This road trip journey will take you 290km through some of Tasmania’s most remote wilderness between Hobart and Strahan.
Hobart to Strahan – Included Activities
- a masterpiece of artwork found deep within the wilderness
- Tasmania’s oldest penal colony
- breathtaking world heritage forests
- the spectacular Gordon River
- the West Coast Wilderness Railway
- Tasmania’s tallest waterfall
- great short walks
- mountain drives
- Australia’s longest-running play
- some fantastic free and low-cost off-grid campsites
Plus essential travel information including weather, what to pack, road safety and road trip essential products. This tour guide will have you prepped and ready for your road trip adventure from Hobart to Strahan.
Every itinerary we have created has been designed to explore and discover a drive journey across a 7 day timeframe, with the flexibility to take more or less time, string a few trips together, or complete them all… it’s up to you!
Plus as an added bonus with every purchase of an Ultimate Road Trip E-Book, we will gift you our FREE Audio Book, The Taste of Tassie – How to Eat and Drink Your Way Around The Apple Isle! (FREE Audio Book will be sent to you on completion of our Tasmania Ultimate Road Trip Series, April 2022).
Other Travel Guides
- Launceston to Cradle Mountain – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Coles Bay – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Bicheno to Bay of Fires – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Hobart to Huon Valley – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Stanley to Devonport – Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- Road Trip Tasmania – The Ultimate Guide
- Australia – The Ultimate Road Trip Ready Pack