the Feel good Family backroad nation proposal
WATCH Backroad Nation
Sunday 3pm on 7TWO
LIVE & VOD
Stream The Feel Good
Family on 7plus anywhere,
anytime on your mobile, on
the web or on your
Keep up to date with The Feel
Good Family on our website &
social media for teasers, extra
content, blogs, videos & more.
Additional coverage across
Seven’s local program pages
(Creek to Coast, The Great
Segment content can be
cross posted to client’s
own platforms or be
repurposed for use on
*at discretion of Seven
Proposed timeslot:15:00 to 15:30 Sunday on 7TWO
Seven’s weekend afternoon slots are very lucrative and opportunities like this are rarely on offer.
From 3pm onwards the Network sees an increase in viewership, as Aussies are sitting down to unwind.
An example of this is Seven’s ratings winning lifestyle programming, Creek toCoast and WEEKENDER
Saturday and Sunday respectively.
AVE. WEEKLY AUDIENCE NATIONALLY
Backroad Nation is all about inspiring others to see
Australia’s true colours. For those who dream to live a life less ordinary, Backroad Nation provides all the information and inspiration you need to travel Australia’s back roads.
This ultimate travel guide series provides aspirational and inspirational content that engages people to pack their bags, hitch their van or grab the swag, and travel the back roads of our incredible country. From epic
landscapes, wildlife and environment to authentic Aussie characters that possess that unique outback spirit, join us on the journey of a lifetime!
Backroad Nation covers every aspect of life on the road, sharing unique adventures and experiences that will
entertain, educate and inspire everyday Aussies to hit the road less travelled!
Showcase iconic drive itineraries that introduce
viewers to the lesser known backroad adventures of
Australia, that can be accessible to all.
UPCOMING ITINERARIES INCLUDE:
- TheGulfSavannah – traversing sections of
Australia’s longest iconic route, the Savannah Way.
This road trip itinerary kicks off in Katherine, in the
heart of the Northern Territory and ends at Undara
in Tropical North Queensland. Highlights of the Gulf
Country include Nitmiluk National Park, Limmen
National Park, Seven Emu Station indigenous
experience, Lawn Hill National Park, Burketown,
Karumba, Cobbold Gorge and the Undara Lava
- CapeYorkPeninsula – the ultimate off road
adventure to ‘The Tip’ done differently!
Commencing in Cooktown and finishing in Atherton,
Tropical North Queensland. Highlights include
Lakefield National Park, Iron Range National Park,
Weipa, Bramwell Station, the Old Tele Track,
Gunshot Creek, Seisia, Thursday Island, Merluna
Station, and Laura.
EPISODE SEGMENTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Travel Itineraries
- Off Grid Lifestyle
- Catch & Cook / Cooking
- Product ‘In Situ’ Reviews
- Happy Camper – unique
- storytellers sharing their
- Camp Fire PTC
- Destination & Tourism
- Product / Experience
Off Grid / Full Time Tips / Hacks
- Travel Education & Safety
Episodes broadcast 3pm Sunday on 7TWO
Stories published to 7plus & The Feel Good Family socials
1 x promo pre-broadcast on Seven’s Local
Productions Facebook and Instagram
(Creek to Coast, The Great Day Out).
Episode includes assigned Producer, script writing,
editing and postproduction.
half Hour Episodes
TotalSeries Investment =$150,000+GST
($25,000 + GST per episode)
Tiered Sponsorship Levels Available
$60,000 (+GST) investment = $10,000 (+GST) per episode
6 episodes in total:
- Naming Rights to Series “Proudly presented by” with top and tail vocal
acknowledgement from hosts in each episode
- 2 x featured segments across the Series approximately 3-4 minutes in
length each, nation-wide broadcast 3pm Sunday on 7TWO
- Replay available anytime, anywhere on 7 Plus
Priority Incidental Exposure across entire series (6 episodes)
- 6 x pre-broadcast promo reels (1 per week) on Facebook, Instagram
and YouTube with CTA and direct link to Sponsor website/social
account in post description.
- Can be collaborative posts with Sponsor’s
- Incidental Exposure inclusion in pre-broadcast promo reels on
Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Sponsor tagged in all social media posts across duration of Series
- Facebook and Instagram Stories across duration of Series broadcast
- Following broadcast, featured segments will be published to TFGF’s Facebook account and embedded on TFGF’s website with
accompanying blog article and links to Sponsor’s website
- Priority logo placement on TFGF dedicated Series website page/s with link to Sponsor’s website
$30,000 (+GST) investment = $5,000 (+GST) per episode
6 episodes in total:
- 1 x segment across the Series approximately 3-4 minutes in length, nation-wide broadcast 3pm Sunday on 7TWO
$15,000 (+GST) investment = $2,500 (+GST) per episode
6 episodes in total:
- 1 x segment across the Series approximately 1-2 minutes in length, nation-wide broadcast 3pm Sunday on 7TWO
Youtube Creator On The Rise!
Over 5 Million Views
Television Episodes Air Weekly
On Free to Air Prime Time Tv
Plus Worldwide Online Streaming Platforms
(C11 Audience Reach 1.3 Million Per Month)
(C44 Audience Reach 1.3 Million Per Month)