Why is it that recipes from your mum always taste the best! This delicious French Toast is not only quick and easy to make, it will keep you smiling all morning and have you coming back for seconds (or thirds)!
Check out our latest Episode below for full details on how to make this delicious breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk (of choice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla essence)
- 1-2 drops dōTERRA cinnamon bark essential oil *
- Raisin or fruit bread of choice
- Toppings of choice (yoghurt, fresh fruit, ice-cream, honey, maple syrup etc)
- Whisk eggs and add milk, vanilla bean paste and cinnamon to a bowl, stirring to combine.
- Dunk each piece of bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Preheat your Baby Q on high for 10 minutes. Add a knob of butter to breakfast plate, and fry bread until crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with yoghurt, fresh fruit and honey (or your toppings of choice). Enjoy!
* When cooking with essential oils only use the highest quality purest oils available. We choose dōTERRA for this reason.
Other Easy Camping Meals
- Lemon-Lime Coconut Slice
- Aussie Beer & Lemon Myrtle Damper
- Super Duper Summer Salad
- Damper on a Stick
- Nanny’s French Toast
- Weber Gingerbread Cookies
- Seafood Pasta
- Thai Style BBQ Fish
- Tasmanian Apple Crumble
- Seafood Sanagaki